My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone put projector headlights in their compass? I found a site that sells them, but I was wondering if they were any good. I was thinking to get the halo projectors. Although the link shows the pair that come with an HID conversion, I would put my own HID kit in and opt to buy the $60 pair of just halo and projector without the HID kit.

·
Premium Member
849 Posts
Welcome Jay B...........tell us more about your ride?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is my first Jeep, I bought it with 11,000 miles on it so it was used... but lightly. It was a manufacturer's vehicle for chrysler, so it was treated well and is basically new. Its a black, stock, 08 compass sport 4x4. Right now I am just thinking about putting projector HID headlights in because I don't have that much spare cash lying around. But eventually I want to put the rocky-road lift kit on it and add some bigger tires. Also, the idea about the liberty light bar on this website sounded like it would look really good along with the beefier look of a taller ride and bigger tires. Has anyone looked into fitting that light bar on our jeeps?

·
Premium Member
849 Posts
to answer your question go to page 2 of this section under Brighter headlights on my Compass?...........maybe this will help

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
Hey JayB, welcome to the forum and congrats on your Compass! I have seen some halo/HID kits on the Compass, and I think they look awesome, looking to do this on my truck, but if you get a chance, check out AACStyle: http://www.automotivelightstore.com/customlightingstore-hidkit.aspx they have some really cool custom lighting solutions for the Compass. Yes, a tad pricey, but worth the money, IMO. Talk to you soon. :)

- Cherokee

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, that website looks like it has good products. I'll keep you guys posted if I buy them and take pictures if I do.

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
I want some hids but I had problems with them in my commander any suggestions
What kind of problems were you having?

- Cherokee

1 - 9 of 9 Posts