My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I would make a thread about these pulse plugs and give my results. I crossed reference the NGK Irdium spark plugs part number 2477 on sparkplugs.com to pulstar plugs part number be1I irdium pulse plugs. I went ahead and ordered them. They installed just fine with no problems and after 1600 miles no check engine light on. I used factor plug gap. It is really hard to compare them to stock because I did a lot of things at only 600 miles and don`t think the engine was fully broke in yet. I filled up reset the trip and ran down to a quarter tank then filled up again to calculate gas mileage. I drive 75% freeway and 25% city and I get 27.68 MPG so I am more than happy. I just thought I would put this out there in case someone was looking for a good performance plug. I have had really good luck with these plugs in all my vehicles I have owned. They are $12.95 a piece so price is`nt bad.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mine has a coil on plug ignition system. I don`t know about other version of the compass though to be honest.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts