My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was offered a cargo cover from a 2008 Dodge Caliber for just $25 in perfect condition! I know that cover for Compass and Patriot is the same (same PN# at Mopar), but is a Caliber cover is compatible? My grandfather has a 2007 Caliber and the shape of his trunk look quite the same as my Compass at the first look...

I'll test it for sure before buying it, but the guy lives at 40 minutes from my house so if anyone has this information I will save the trip if it's incompatible!

Thank you guys!!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Patriot and Compass use the same. When I traded my Patriot in and kept the cargo cover and I fitted perfectly in the Compass, but I'm almost sure that the caliber is smaller than the Compass.

Give a try before you buy it, that the best way to know for sure and avoid surprises :)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Unfortunately Bruno was right... I ask the guy by email (who actually prove to be a girl (LOL)) to take some measurements prior to the trip and the roller side width was perfect (51 inch), but the canvas itself was A LOT narrow. The canvas width in the Compass/Patriot is 46 inch and the Caliber is only 36 inch! That mean the actual opening of the hatch door is 10 inch smaller on the Caliber!! No way you can fit big boxes in the trunk of a Caliber!! LOL

Too bad for me... 25$... perfect condition... damn!! :sadwavey:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts