My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have created my first MP3 CD but the decode does NOT display any info from its contents. It was burned in ISO format with 64 and greater character extension and Disk at Once. Other than the seek buttons moving tracks and fast forwarding they does not appear to be navigation capability.

Nothing on this CD is more than two folders deep. The MP3 were source from my ITunes folder and burned with Nero Burning Rom.

Any help on this with others using the Chysler MP3 decode deck.

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Ok, I called the dealer on this. My Radio had the MP3 decoder and can read ID tags etc according to the manual but to avail, it does not have the display to provide any info of the songs nor the folders the songs have been group within on the CDR. Thats a big bummer someone decided to design a decoder MP3 deck but not be able to handle songs and folder group info. Know way to navigate through them other then next track next track etc for more that a hundred unnamed tracks.

I might have expected that 10 years ago but not in this state of the technology when it comes to MP3 support.

- 1 big notch against Jeep Stereos. That engineer had a massive brain fart!!! I think he perished afterwards.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts