My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My change oil light came on, i checked the oil and it’s at a safe level- I pushed the reset button to turn it off and it was fine.
Today I get in the car and my low tire error message chimes and flashes for a second before turning off and the change oil message reappears. I’m unable to silence the alert, it’s almost every minute it will chime, flash the low tire and then go to the change oil message.
When plugged into an obd scanner, it gave me intake manifold error.
Does anyone know what or why my car won’t stop chiming?!! It’s driving me bananas!

·
Registered
429 Posts
My change oil light came on, i checked the oil and it’s at a safe level- I pushed the reset button to turn it off and it was fine.
Today I get in the car and my low tire error message chimes and flashes for a second before turning off and the change oil message reappears. I’m unable to silence the alert, it’s almost every minute it will chime, flash the low tire and then go to the change oil message.
When plugged into an obd scanner, it gave me intake manifold error.
Does anyone know what or why my car won’t stop chiming?!! It’s driving me bananas!
Hi Cfrayyy,
We're sorry to hear about your experience. Are you considering having your dealer take a closer look? If so, please feel free to PM us if additional assistance is needed throughout your service visit.
Alex
JeepCares

1 - 2 of 2 Posts