My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
Jeep Compass Limited 2018
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, has anyone had this issue? I purchased some 19-inch Jeep alloys for my my Compass, I purchased some brand new tmps from Germany for £75, these were fitted and they don't work. The sellar assured me that they would just fit straight on and don't need reprogramming.
I went to a garage last Monday and and he managed to get them programmed they were working for 10 miles and they stopped working so I'm going back there on Monday, the other option is to buy new ones from Jeep or take the old ones out of my old wheels. Does anyone know why they're losing their memory?

·
Registered
2016 jeep compass latitude 4x4 2.4 lit.
4 Posts
Hi, has anyone had this issue? I purchased some 19-inch Jeep alloys for my my Compass, I purchased some brand new tmps from Germany for £75, these were fitted and they don't work. The sellar assured me that they would just fit straight on and don't need reprogramming.
I went to a garage last Monday and and he managed to get them programmed they were working for 10 miles and they stopped working so I'm going back there on Monday, the other option is to buy new ones from Jeep or take the old ones out of my old wheels. Does anyone know why they're losing their memory?
Did you have them programmed before you put the in? They have to be programmed 95 percent of the time

1 - 2 of 2 Posts