My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK folks. Tonight I updated the forum software. The forums now have more functionality, features, and a new look.

If you have any problems, be sure to let me know ASAP by replying to this thread. I'll be keeping a close eye on the forums for the next few hours/days for sure just to make sure everything is running smoothly.

Boy it will take a bit of time to get used to this new interface :D

·
Registered
656 Posts
Nice work, Great New Look, Thank you Webmaster.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Took me by suprise when I openned the forum. Looks good, but you're right it will take time to get used to the new layout and functions.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I thought the new software allowed people to report posts to moderators. I don't see it anywhere, I'll have to check on that.

·
Registered
204 Posts
There is a little '!' at the top of the posts. The help pop-up states that it is to report the post.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
rommel543 said:
There is a little '!' at the top of the posts. The help pop-up states that it is to report the post.
Oh, good! I have different options because I'm admin. I don't have a regular account to login to, maybe I should sign myself up again 8)

·
Registered
204 Posts
I tested it out (reported myself :p)

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
Definitely like the new look. Good idea and good job. Took me for a bit of a shock myself, but very pleasant change, and still simple to navigate, perhaps a bit easier. Thanks for the update.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
OK, I'm still playing around with the new look. I wanted to change the colours but the theme I picked changed the layout too. Which do you like better?

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah, I like this current look the best so far. The blue just didn't blend in well, even though the layout was good.

·
Registered
656 Posts
This is sooooo nice. It just is better and better. Thanks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts