My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are having to replace the rear upper control arms. Our mechanic is telling us he cannot get the chassis end bolts loose and the best way to remove them is with a torch. To avoid being without the car overnight...does anybody know what size the bolts are that would be best fit replacements?

Also....does anybody have an 2007 Compass TPMS that does not work that I could buy? Contact me at.....spoonsize2003(at)yahoo(dot)com.

Thanks Much.

Steve

·
Registered
205 Posts
WHY does your tpms not work? Did you replace a tire and rotate them?
Check your spare. If your spare has lost its air , pump it up and then remove your battery cable (-) for about ten minutes. Reconnect battery and recheck the tpms.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
As it happens, the TPMS in question had a slow air leak. Further inspection found the side of the stem had a hair line crack running lengthwise. I ended up buying a new one online for about $25, but if I could have gotten a used one I could have replaced just the stem.

Steve

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2007 Jeep Compass that after 3 reg flashes my right blinker starts hyper- flashing.The 4 ways work perfect but when I put the parking lights on the bulb goes out,but if the lights aren't on it will hyper-flash dimmly . I have replaced all the bulbs front and back ,checked and cleaned all grounds and I switched the socket from the front left side and it still does this.This all started happening after a branch broke my lense and I taped it waiting for new one,help please.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts