My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey guys so I have a 2018 Jeep Compass and my kids were goofing around in the car and knocked the mirror out and I can’t get it to go back in I tried superglue and all smh
I believe the spring type clip inside is broken which is why it wont pop back into place.
I don't believe the mirror is designed to come apart and super glue will not fix it, even if you got it work with super glue you would never be able to adjust it :(

Looks like you will have to replace the mirror ... Take it out of the kids allowance LOL :D

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I believe the spring type clip inside is broken which is why it wont pop back into place.
I don't believe the mirror is designed to come apart and super glue will not fix it :(

Looks like you will have to replace the mirror ... Take it out of the kids allowance LOL :D
Thx for the reply. I was afraid I would have to replace the entire thing smh. Any ideas how much they run for?

·
Registered
9 Posts
@Jpblaze313

Depends on what mirror you have ... really can not tell by your picture of it... I do see wires on the mount..
if you can provide more info such as auto dimming, has the ASSIST & SOS buttons or not.
you could do a "search" for 2018 Jeep Compass (model) interior rear view mirror.
hopes this helps. :)

Maybe check with dealer might be covered by warranty.....

·
Registered
104 Posts
Check salvage yards the mirror from 2017.5 and up will be the same and fit your Compass. Just make sure to get the same type of mirror (auto dim, etc)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts