My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not sure if my 2017 has this feature, I have yet to take delivery.

IF mine doesn't have the remote start option, does anyone know if it can be added on? I live in Arizona and I love using the remote start 5 minutes before I leave work. 120 degrees outside, and a cool 75 inside!!

I will be getting some dark tinted windows as it helps.. but if mine doesn't have it, I am wondering if I can get them to add them on in the deal.

Thanks

·
Registered
40 Posts
I am not sure if my 2017 has this feature, I have yet to take delivery.

IF mine doesn't have the remote start option, does anyone know if it can be added on? I live in Arizona and I love using the remote start 5 minutes before I leave work. 120 degrees outside, and a cool 75 inside!!

I will be getting some dark tinted windows as it helps.. but if mine doesn't have it, I am wondering if I can get them to add them on in the deal.

Thanks
Can you view the window sticker online? Mine said it there. It can be added aftermarket without issue.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I got the remote start and sunroof! Pretty stocked about it. I wanted the graphite gray color, but those didn't have these two options so went with the bright silver. Was hoping for the touch screen radio, but didn't get that.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts