My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
How did you guy's remove the jeep off the hood? I'll be doing minor mods since this is my wife's car and i can't take the same risks that i can with my car. Wouldn't want to "mess" anything up trying achieve a look. I just got the stick on black grille rings. She probably won't even notice i did put them on grin:

Attachments

·
Registered
83 Posts
I have 35% on my other car with 10% on the other windows. My old eyes can't go any lower than that. I'll probably do my wife's front tint to match the factory rear. I'm guessing it'll be around 20%. No windshield tint for her. Your compass looks good. I want to find the wheels you have

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
How did you guy's remove the jeep off the hood? I'll be doing minor mods since this is my wife's car and i can't take the same risks that i can with my car. Wouldn't want to "mess" anything up trying achieve a look. I just got the stick on black grille rings. She probably won't even notice i did put them on
I removed my badges with Automotive Goo Gone, fishing line, a lot of elbow grease, and plenty of scrubbing.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I removed my badges with Automotive Goo Gone, fishing line, a lot of elbow grease, and plenty of scrubbing.
got it, thanks. i think i'll just leave it as is or see how much the tint shop will charge me.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts