My Jeep Compass Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all :)

New Compess owner. Not new to Jeeps, I've had a lifted TJ for years used for off roading, and also a Cherokee for years. Sold them all as I/we needed to be responsible lol
I do a lot of driving for work and needed something that was friendly on fuel. I have a 04 CRV I just traded in for this.

LOVE it, bought second hand, 2008 black Limited edition.
There is a huge scratch along the front silver bumper overlay...don't think that it can be covered with touch up paint. Looking to replace it. Can't find a thing on line...searched for ages.

Anyone replace this yet? Dealer will want a stupid amount of $ for it, and he was having difficulty finding one.

Thanks for feedback in advance :p

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks so much. $153 is fine, shipping here is $28...I might see what it costs to sand and repaint it. I also found them sold with just primer for around $50.
Thanks for your help :)

·
Registered
101 Posts
A paint job might be at about $100 ... I would just go with a whole bumper for that cheap!

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
Welcome to the forum Katgirl and congrats on your Compass! Be sure to keep us posted on what you do to get the front bumper fixed and in the meantime, I hope you enjoy the site! :)

- Cherokee

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.