My Jeep Compass Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My rocky road outfitters rocksliders we're just delivered but they didn't come with bolts or instructions...ive searched the internet and don't find any install videos/discussions on how to install rock sliders in a 2020 Jeep Compass. Has anyone done this and have instructions you can provide?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, just called them and they'll be shipping them tomorrow.

My question still stnads though, has anyone installed Rocky Road Sliders? Are there any "gotchas" or anything to watch out for?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok, so got the hardware and am halfway through installing them but the hardware is so flimsy. They provided 1/4" and 9/16" bolts and rubber nuts to hold these 60lbs sliders in place. Plus the instructs day "don't tighten too tight otherwise you'll ruin the rubber". Has anyone installed these? I might use my own hardware because this doesn't seem right at all.

Not to mention their instructions don't even have the right hardware count on them...

·
Registered
2020 Jeep Compass Latitude 2" lift
23 Posts
Ok, so got the hardware and am halfway through installing them but the hardware is so flimsy. They provided 1/4" and 9/16" bolts and rubber nuts to hold these 60lbs sliders in place. Plus the instructs day "don't tighten too tight otherwise you'll ruin the rubber". Has anyone installed these? I might use my own hardware because this doesn't seem right at all.

Not to mention their instructions don't even have the right hardware count on them... View attachment 15236
Did you ever get it all settled and installed? was thinking about getting a set for my 2020 to allow for use of a Hi-Jack but wanted to see what they looked like first and some personal reviews.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.