My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI folks.

Just wondering if anyone has done this or seen kits available for the Compass. Of course it is a thin film of clear plastic to deal with rock chips.

I will want to get this done ASAP when ours comes in (presumably in 43232 weeks DAMN!).

I had this on my Subaru Forester and it was effective as all he77. I had it on the front of the hood, the fog lights and the front of the hood scoop.

One of the companies I've heard of is rockblocker but I don't see a kit for it yet.

I will be the pioneer if I need to. :lol:

·
Registered
137 Posts
ACX said:
HI folks.

Just wondering if anyone has done this or seen kits available for the Compass. Of course it is a thin film of clear plastic to deal with rock chips.

I will want to get this done ASAP when ours comes in (presumably in 43232 weeks DAMN!).

I had this on my Subaru Forester and it was effective as all he77. I had it on the front of the hood, the fog lights and the front of the hood scoop.

One of the companies I've heard of is rockblocker but I don't see a kit for it yet.

I will be the pioneer if I need to. :lol:
Not sure if I know what you are talking about....
Do you have a website or anything?

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, I'll be picking up the unit here on friday and I'll look around for a local guy to do it.. from my srt4 days I know a guy who could do about any car.

http://www.rockblocker.net/ is an example of the product.

the stuff is basically like a clear candy coating to portect your paint from chips and such.

Let me tell you I had it on ly Subaru Forester and it was a godsend since the hood was light gauge aluminum.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts