My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just sold my 2013 Patriot for a new 2018 Compass, I had a Apex roof rack on my Patriot. The size is 52-1/2"L x 43-1/2"W x 5-1/4"H and I'm thinking its too big for the top of the Compass. What general size is everyone getting I'm thinking a ROLA Vortex might do the trick

·
Registered
37 Posts
I had some trouble fitting the Rola Vortex Rack on my fixed crossbars. Maybe I’m dumb but I ended up opting for the Rhino Rack Pioneer Platform (Universal) - Large (58”x46”) Rack. It’s a little pricey but there’s a ton of customization and possibilities with a lot of cool accessories.

Attachments

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is that rack wider than your compass?

I had some trouble fitting the Rola Vortex Rack on my fixed crossbars. Maybe I’m dumb but I ended up opting for the Rhino Rack Pioneer Platform (Universal) - Large (58”x46”) Rack. It’s a little pricey but there’s a ton of customization and possibilities with a lot of cool accessories.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Is that rack wider than your compass?

It’s pretty flush...fits nicely. Although I wish my crossbars sat a little lower so the platform was more low-profile.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts