·
Registered
68 Posts
any examples? brands? part name?

·
Vendor
103 Posts
Hi everyone,

At the moment we carry 4 running board options for the 2017 Compass. You are welcome to check them out by following the link below:
2017 Jeep Compass running boards & step bars at CARiD
Hope that with us you will find what you've been looking for.

Feel free to contact us if you need any help.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The OP asked for running boards for the compass MP. The 2017 models is the MK.
Yes, looking for Boards for the MP body and not something for appearance but functional as my wife has had surgery on her feet and these would be most helpful for her. Neither of us are lightweights so they would have to be strong. Have seen some on Ebay from overseas and like the looks. Some actually replace the rocker panel clading and look good. I have purchased many small items for the Compass from overseas and have been quite pleased with the quality. I am concerned about larger more expensive items from overseas and what customs issues and costs may arise. Was looking for someone who may have purchased one of these sets and had experience with them. Thanks

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi everyone,

At the moment we carry 4 running board options for the 2017 Compass. You are welcome to check them out by following the link below:
2017 Jeep Compass running boards & step bars at CARiD
Hope that with us you will find what you've been looking for.

Feel free to contact us if you need any help.
Looking up the Owens boards you offer on Owens website indicate they are for the old body style only. So, you can see why I would be reluctant to order them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts