My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No, it's not the HERO7, but the HERO6, but it's selling for a deal and comes with a massive accessory kit, making it ideal for catching those driving shenanigans in crisp 4K.

Read More Here!

·
Registered
927 Posts
Also I will say, on the topic, I have a Hero 5 session and we also got the Hero 7 Black right when it came out in September and I will say, the Hero 7 black is a huge huge upgrade. All the other models of the 7, its such a step down to not have that hypersmooth stabilization and GP1 chip, if you are in the market a hero 6 is probably just as good as a hero 7 silver or white. But for smooth video or high frame rates... the Hero 7 black is just amazing. Highly recommend if you can scrape up a few more dollars for it. For basic recording any of the other model gopros are just fine, especially if you already have a gimbal, but if you don't and you want the smoothest possible video without investing in a gimbal or just don't want to deal with a gimbal... do some research on the Hero 7 Black hypersmooth stabilization, it is really impressive, nothing else comes close. For fixed mount recording if you can get a steal deal on a hero 6 its still a great camera, no doubt. Since the link isn't up yet I'd have to guess that probably it would need to be around $200 for me to consider it a really "good deal". They practically give those accessory kits away if you search around the web.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts