My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I brought in the Compass for the second time so they could fix the sunroof leak now that they got the parts in.

I come home and realize there is a huge scratch on the back bumper down to the plastic. I know it was NOT there before, I definitely would've noticed.

Now what?? I have to call tomorrow and they better be repainting it or something, it's so noticeable. I'm so upset :( I'll let you guys know what they do. I had such a bad feeling all day while my Compass was there getting fixed.

After all this, the leak better be fixed :(

·
Registered
360 Posts
Re: Scratch on my Bumper After Being Left at Dealer.........

mcatenacci said:
Well I brought in the Compass for the second time so they could fix the sunroof leak now that they got the parts in.

I come home and realize there is a huge scratch on the back bumper down to the plastic. I know it was NOT there before, I definitely would've noticed.

Now what?? I have to call tomorrow and they better be repainting it or something, it's so noticeable. I'm so upset :( I'll let you guys know what they do. I had such a bad feeling all day while my Compass was there getting fixed.

After all this, the leak better be fixed :(
Call them ASAP and get it back there to get fixed. Hopefully they won't give you a hard time - Always do a walk around after you pick your car up from the dealership or mechanic!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah normally I would, but my brother had to pick it up since I was working.

Anyways, they are going to fix it which is good, they didn't give me a hassle or anything, so I'm glad at least about that. It's going in next Thursday to get repainted, I hope it turns out ok!! :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts