My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello!

My 2017 jeep compass limited that has uconnect 4c with 8.4 display surprised me. The screen started delamination issues. (I suppose because of hot summer weather)

After web searching I understood that it is a common problem for uconnect and lot of Chrysler/uconnect owners faced it.

As I'm out of warranty, so I suppose the best option is to replace lcd monitor. Maybe anyone knows the correct part number?

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

·
Registered
449 Posts
Hello!

My 2017 jeep compass limited that has uconnect 4c with 8.4 display surprised me. The screen started delamination issues. (I suppose because of hot summer weather)

After web searching I understood that it is a common problem for uconnect and lot of Chrysler/uconnect owners faced it.

As I'm out of warranty, so I suppose the best option is to replace lcd monitor. Maybe anyone no the correct part number?

Thanks in advance!
Hi, I'm sorry to hear this. Please let me know if you plan on visiting a dealership for this concern. I would be happy to open a case for you.

Alison
JeepCares

·
Registered
14 Posts
So if you got the dealer your looking at paying about 1500-1800 use. But I found looking on eBay and a few other sites you can get them for about 300-900 depending on condition and features.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Is this covered under warranty? I should just call my dealers service dept. This is starting to happen to my 2018 compass.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Is this covered under warranty? I should just call my dealers service dept. This is starting to happen to my 2018 compass.
Please know that our team is available via private message for additional support during any dealer service. We are happy to help.

Kathryn
JeepCares

1 - 6 of 6 Posts