My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! New 2017.5 Compass Limited owner here. I purchased it on December 21st and really like it, although there are several things I’m finding that I believe may soon mean a trip to the shop for some “work.” sad: Anyway, my question for anyone who happens to read this is, has anyone had trouble using the Send n Go app in the Uconnect System? After purchasing my Compass, I made a trip and even though I knew how to get where I was going, I was really excited about using some of the new features. My 2014 Cherokee had navigation as well, but not Send n Go. So, the night before the trip, I send the address to my Jeep, the next morning, I start it, the address pops up, I hit “go,” the nav screen opens, and....... nothing. sad: So, I went back to the old reliable method and entered the address manually and made my way over the river and through the woods. Side note, my navigation apparently needs to be updated because it is missing a road I drive on regularly that has been completed for 2-3 years. So, it appeared as if I was off roading. grin: Now, every time I turn my vehicle on, that address I sent using Send n Go, pops up on my screen. E V E R Y T I M E. Any suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated. Otherwise, I’ll just add it to my growing list of issues that will need to be addressed at the shop. Thank you!!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts