My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I was wondering if any one knew where to get that manual from what I understand its all digital these days like on cd's does anyone have link or any way for me to get one?

Looking for one dealer uses. You can PM me if you would like instead of post on thread. I been looking everywhere online with no luck. :wigglesmiley:

·
Registered
286 Posts
Hey I was wondering if any one knew where to get that manual from what I understand its all digital these days like on cd's does anyone have link or any way for me to get one?

Looking for one dealer uses. You can PM me if you would like instead of post on thread. I been looking everywhere online with no luck. :wigglesmiley:
yes i got a disk with mine as well with my book but if u need a new set then they ot them for ebay alike $35

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I looked but I cant find any, cheapest I saw for the 81-370-11067A-CD was 242$ rest are all body repair manuals that are cheap.

Any way I could talk you into ripping it into Iso by chance and putting it on sharing site?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Finally found one for reasonable price if anyone is interested I will email it to you for small donation I still had to pay for it but 5$ would be fair I think. PM me.

2011 Patriot/Compass Repair Manual.

Please make sure you understand how splitting and combining multiple .rar files work because thats way I would send it to you in 4-5 separate files that need to be combined after you download it in your email.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts