My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
Nice pics Shecky and I agree, the gallery is a great idea, thanks for sharing those! :)

- Cherokee

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
Very nice Shecky, the wheels look great!

- Cherokee

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
Brrrrr, that first pic just looks cold but then to see the acutal temp, ouch! Sure hope you're staying warm!!! And here I am complaining because we're getting temps in the mid 20's at night here, which is unusual. :(

- Cherokee

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ya I'm so used to the cold cause I work in a freezer so it's second nature to me. Sidenote tomorrow morning I'm going to pick up rims for my compass, then start getting them ready for summer. I'll post pictures when I get home with them

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
LOL, well winter is my least favorite season, but I hear ya! Look forward to seeing what you come home with tomorrow!

- Cherokee

·
Registered
656 Posts
LOL, well winter is my least favorite season, but I hear ya! Look forward to seeing what you come home with tomorrow!

- Cherokee
I'm with you, nice though, "getting ready for summer"
-sigh

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
decided to remove the k&n sheild along with the factory piece over the battery section, now i need to replace that nasty looking battery.

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
I actually like the K&N without the heat shield, to me it just looks better as an open filter, lookin' good there!

- Cherokee

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
sure mowgli ill get pics later today, sorry for the late repy. the best way to get rid of dust and water on the topside of the engine is to add weatherstripping foam around the hood. since i did that a while ago i dont get any dust or water on my engine cover and filter. but im sure if you go puddle jumping it will happen haha

1 - 20 of 52 Posts