·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2013 Jeep Compass Sport

HID's low beam and fogs 8k.
Led super white turn signals
Led license plate bulb.
Debadged front jeep emblem (Will fully debadge soon).
Painted front grille flat black.

Future mods: Tinted windows, Sounds and some wheels.

Thanks for looking.

·
Super Moderator
534 Posts
Love the look, what HID kit did you get, I have been thinking about getting one but not sure of which to get. I tried installing an HID kit in my 2008 patriot without success.

I've got LED front signals as well but I kept mine amber (law here) Also put in rear LED backup lights as well.

Have you done interior led lights yet?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That looks really nice! I was expecting to see it all riced up like a couple others on here lol.
Haha thanks man really appreciate.
Yah i know what you mean by ricer i had an import b4 and dam thats where ricers breed....

Will post more pics once i got some tint on this beast lol.

I really like your black on black looks sick.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Love the look, what HID kit did you get, I have been thinking about getting one but not sure of which to get. I tried installing an HID kit in my 2008 patriot without success.

I've got LED front signals as well but I kept mine amber (law here) Also put in rear LED backup lights as well.

Thanks man.

The brand i believe is Xenon got a guy that sells this on the side was 50 bucks a set, but you will need a relay for the low beam. Not sure how much on the web. I would get one that has at least a year warranty.

Will be getting some white led dome lights.

·
Registered
27 Posts
fog light bulbs

how about those fog light bulbs? any plans to change them?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Haha thanks man really appreciate.
Yah i know what you mean by ricer i had an import b4 and dam thats where ricers breed....

Will post more pics once i got some tint on this beast lol.

I really like your black on black looks sick.
Thanks buddy.
Yeah me too, I have owned a skyline r33 and a 300zx in the past.
The only other mods I would like to do to my compass is a hid kit for the front, blacked out head lights, lowered a bit and strut bars to stabilize it abit.
Good work!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts