My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I know I just finished posting pics of my 09 Jeep, but the Mrs. had to stop by the shop to drop off my spare rim so it could be measure etc, to finish up the set up in the trunk. Not finished but just a preview of the Leds/ T.V's and new JVC double din stereo. Oh and you can see my custom hood,(Flag). I will post pics of my wheels next in the correct thread so check them out if you like.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
Very nice!!!! Love the LED's! :)

- Cherokee

·
Registered
25 Posts
Can't wait to see the finished product bud, so far looks great! I am in the process of sketching my set up out, but w/ a 3.5 yr old I need the cargo area to tote her junk so it'll be interesting since the cargo area is minimal to begin w/ but I have a few ideas that I am workin on...

Keep the piks comin we like piks!!!!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Very nice!!!! Love the LED's! :)

- Cherokee
thanks, she has to go back and take some of the interior green leds and the ones inside the hood (engine). I can see them a little in the pic of the monitors under the dash but that's it. I can't wait until its done..

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Can't wait to see the finished product bud, so far looks great! I am in the process of sketching my set up out, but w/ a 3.5 yr old I need the cargo area to tote her junk so it'll be interesting since the cargo area is minimal to begin w/ but I have a few ideas that I am workin on...

Keep the piks comin we like piks!!!!
Oh yes, I know we have a 3 yr old also she turns 4 in july. but theres enough space in the trunk for her stuff..lol..the back seat behind the drivers side will become the new semi-storage area. I will have to see once I see it in person,:cool: tc customs has pre fabricated fiberglass boxes of all sizes or they will make you a full custom one also. I had my box made by steve the owner of brass customs in killeen, tx. they also did the leds and video set up alarm and will be mounting my rims etc, great shop honest and guarantee's all his work.

·
Registered
25 Posts
My buddy is a Certified Installer, and his Pops owns a Custom Cabinet shop, so we will be building a custom box. I think I am gonna do a Floor Type setup with a 1/2" Plexi top so we can still use the Cargo area.. After we figure out the box and all that jazz then we have to figure out the air movement and all that jazz to see what it is capable of handling. I am probably gonna do a Complete Pioneer audio set up but we'll see.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Right down the street my have to make the trip up that way to see you wheels in person. Gotta show my boy your pics he's gonna love it he's got a Rallye too. I'll get with him to see if its finewith it then I'll post pics of his ride for you all to enjoy.
}San Antonio

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Many more awards to be handed your way. LEDs looking good, i like the green theme you got going there.
Right down the street my have to make the trip up that way to see you wheels in person. Gotta show my boy your pics he's gonna love it he's got a Rallye too. I'll get with him to see if its finewith it then I'll post pics of his ride for you all to enjoy.
}San Antonio
Thanks I hope so trying to get all the work done in time for Heat Wave, hope to be back in for Austin/I got 2nd place Street Jeep. I didnt think i would even place so when they called my name I and ride, I was like wow theres another Pedro will a jeep compass..lol..hopefully the plan is for the Jeep to make its rounds without me to the different car shows in the area until I come home. The shop is called brass customs on vetereans memorial blvd, I would not want you to waste your time because the wheels are supposed to head to the paint shop on monday, and the jeep will be delivered to Temple to another shop for a few days. not sure when it all takes place. I just know i better be able to drive it when i come home on leave:D , I just check the gps on the car to see were it is on the web. :cool:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts