My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I asked my dealership the price on a few items, and here's the prices that were emailed back to me...

Hey Rich, i have some info for you. None of the prices include installation as some of them don't need it.
tent: $379
sportbars: $272
box/cargo carrier: $129
taillight guards: n/a
Sirius: 200 plus for some components and $250 for set up plus install cost. 1 year membership free is not with us.
front air deflector: $93

·
Registered
68 Posts
Here R some of mine

Dog Safety Net $30.00
Cargo Box (for the Roof) $543.00
Roof Rails to hold Cargo Box $272.00
Side Wind Deflectors $100.00
Front Hood Wind Deflector $ 92.85

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
WOW! Major price difference from NS to AB eh?

·
Registered
208 Posts
dealers are funny as to what prices they charge. You can normally find some cheap deals.

With my old dodge neon SRT4 I got great prices from a guy named phil who is now at edson chrysler, and another guy in Winnipeg.

I'm in the process of trying to align something with some of the parts guys I know for the compass.

I'll keep you guys all informed of what I come up with. I already have my shopping list.

They ship on the greyhound for cheap.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Re: Here R some of mine

CompassFan said:
Dog Safety Net $30.00
Cargo Box (for the Roof) $543.00
Roof Rails to hold Cargo Box $272.00
Side Wind Deflectors $100.00
Front Hood Wind Deflector $ 92.85
Watch out for this. The Dog net and cargo net are getting mixed up by parts guys. The Dog net is around $60 cnd and the cargo net is the $30 cnd one. Prices will differ from dealer to dealer but if you just ask if this is the "best price" you'll quickly find out who to get it from. I should also point out to anyone who's read the mopar accessorie book might think the dog bed and dog net are sold as one, the wording makes it seem that way but it not. The dog bed is around $80, a tad steep for a dog bed but it's one of the best beds I've ever seen. It's built to last for sure.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Here's a thought....check e-Bay. Although some of the things mentioned (tent,cargo net,etc.) haven't shown up there you'll find some other accessories. After searching the web I found you could get the best price on e-Bay. It's worth a look.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts