My Jeep Compass Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
I'm also having a similar issue. All factory system, no AM/FM at all, all other sound drops out every 4-5 seconds, then comes back, then goes out, over and over and over. I can't figure this one out at all.
Have you gotten anywhere with this? I have the same issue. Stock radio, no sound at all on AM/FM, with satellite the sound (NOT the satellite system) cuts out every 3 seconds repeatedly. Radio still has power at that time, just no sound.

· Registered
1 Posts
Hello amyred did you figure out what this was my radio stated that yesterday please help
Has anyone found resolution to this? My radio stopped working a few months ago and I thought it was just the antenna. But now my audio keeps cutting out every few seconds when connected to Bluetooth and the same thing is happening when using the satellite radio.

· Registered
640 Posts
Has anyone found resolution to this? My radio stopped working a few months ago and I thought it was just the antenna. But now my audio keeps cutting out every few seconds when connected to Bluetooth and the same thing is happening when using the satellite radio.
I can see how frustrating this must be, bellapats9518

We're happy to research further into this via private message for you. Feel welcome to send us your VIN, current mileage, and any additional details about the symptoms you're noticing to get started.

Steph
Jeep Cares

· Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2022 keep compass. Has anyone figured this out? It’s happening constantly. I took my keep in after having it took weeks in feb. they said they couldn’t find anything wrong. I’ve tried resetting Uconnect. Disconnecting my phone multiple times. It’s so bad and making me crazy. Every few words on the radio cut out. My radio and music plays but the drivers side speaker cuts out and only plays on the passenger side. It literally makes my head crazy. To hear sound from only one ear and not the other.

· Registered
640 Posts
I have a 2022 keep compass. Has anyone figured this out? It’s happening constantly. I took my keep in after having it took weeks in feb. they said they couldn’t find anything wrong. I’ve tried resetting Uconnect. Disconnecting my phone multiple times. It’s so bad and making me crazy. Every few words on the radio cut out. My radio and music plays but the drivers side speaker cuts out and only plays on the passenger side. It literally makes my head crazy. To hear sound from only one ear and not the other.
We can understand how frustrating this is, Melanie1124. Our team is available via private message to take a further look into this for you.

Steph
Jeep Cares

· Registered
4 Posts
Hi I'm also without a radio, bought new Antenna, still no radio, satellite works and Bluetooth but every 2 seconds my music , satellite stops, then comes on, then stop again etc anyone found a solution? So frustrating I Help.,

A

1 - 10 of 10 Posts