My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
849 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK,

Here is the deal..........was wondering if anyone of you could get me a good deal on 4 TPMS sensors.........Reason ....I just bought 4 winter tires (used) in really good shape Michelin X-ICE 215-65-16 (paid $250 for the four tire with only 5K on them) and found a place up North of here that are selling 4 OEM rims (new) for $50 a piece.........can't go wrong here.

So whith the money save I was wondering if I could get a good deal on these fricking sensors in order to avoid seeing that light blink at me all winter.....:confused:

Let me know and thank you...........:)

·
Registered
142 Posts
Call the Tire Rack. They have sensors .

·
Premium Member
849 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They sell the sensors with a kit.................only it seems..........I checked their web site.....

·
Registered
64 Posts
OK,

Here is the deal..........was wondering if anyone of you could get me a good deal on 4 TPMS sensors.........Reason ....I just bought 4 winter tires (used) in really good shape Michelin X-ICE 215-65-16 (paid $250 for the four tire with only 5K on them) and found a place up North of here that are selling 4 OEM rims (new) for $50 a piece.........can't go wrong here.

So whith the money save I was wondering if I could get a good deal on these fricking sensors in order to avoid seeing that light blink at me all winter.....:confused:

Let me know and thank you...........:)
I know Costco sells the sensors for around 40 bucks each. They are 50 at the dealer.

·
Registered
14 Posts
i have a question i just got new jeep rims and saving money to buy the tires, can i just take the sensors off the old tires and put them in the new ones?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts