My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone help me on explain what is the difference between ZFC,ZUC, ZFD,ZUD, ZFF,ZUF...etc

Im trying to buy a pair of front springs and when i went to an online shop, there are many options. I can not recognize the diference between those codes. I asked MOPAR about this, and they told me that they will find out and then reply back to me.... so far nothing happened (incredible this is from their online store :eek:).

I already ****ed up with a wrong springs (bought the 2011 ones, well the jeep 2008 went to a -1.2 camber, and it is too soft, well it seems that suspension in 2011 models are diferente because have a diferente strut types, these new ones have a "rebound springs", so the regular springs are softer).

If any one can give me an advice will be trully appreciated.

Rgards,

William

Attachments

·
Registered
142 Posts
You need to contact Chrysler customer support and request a copy of you build sheet. I did this on both of the Compass's that I have owner and they will email you a copy. Those letters depaend on equipment levels and the weight of the vehicle.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You need to contact Chrysler customer support and request a copy of you build sheet. I did this on both of the Compass's that I have owner and they will email you a copy. Those letters depaend on equipment levels and the weight of the vehicle.
Thank you very much. I will do that. go to chrysler!
Thanks again.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts