My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BOTTROP, Germany — U.S.-built vehicles from the Chrysler Group are the focus of Startech, a subsidiary of Mercedes tuner Brabus. And Jeeps are its specialty.

The latest piece of high-performance hardware is the Startech Compass. The 2.0 CRD turbodiesel engine gets the special treatment, in the form of Startech's SD3 tuning kit, which elevates output to 178 horsepower and torque to 266 pound-feet. A stainless-steel sport exhaust system is also available, complete with twin oval tailpipes.

An aero body kit includes a front apron, rear skirt and rocker panels. Owners have a choice of 19- or 20-inch alloy wheels and tires, up to 245/35R20. Startech also lowers the suspension by 1.2 inches, with progressive-rate springs.

Interior modifications include leather trim on the seats and doors, as well as stainless-steel scuff plates with an illuminated Startech logo.

What this means to you: A dressier Compass, aimed primarily at European buyers.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello, Jeep compass Members I'd like to get your opinions on Startech Jeep Compass and dont forget to vote at the poll

·
Registered
656 Posts
Would love to see pictures.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Yeah, I'd give my wife the rallye, and I'd get one of those!
Will they be making one with the sport trim?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Basically, the sport trim doesn't have some of the fancy stuff like chrome trim,leather,that little cooler in the dash,and illuminated cup holders..also the auto dimming mirror with the compass..which is kinda funny to me because a Compass without a compass? One can, though, order a sport with pretty much everything on it, I understand.

My mistake..like I said in my introductory post, I should learn to read....key words = After Market!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Can I order the front bumper parts ?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm pretty sure there's a way around it, because startech has discontinued their chrysler, jeep and dodge market which parts would you bee interested in?

·
Registered
52 Posts
the small parts on the front bumper :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts