My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. Glad I found this forum! I just thought I would introduce myself.

I'm from Ontario, just outside of Windsor. I've driven a Jeep YJ and currently have a Cherokee, but when I saw the Compass at the auto show in Detroit, I figured that it would be my next vehicle.

I ordered my Compass at the beginning of September, and was told that it would be an 8 to 18 week wait! Last week, I found out that my car is in D status - which I've figured out means next to nothing! But my uncle waited several months for a Caliber earlier this year, so I'm ready for the long haul.

As this will be my first new car, I decided to have it built to my specs as opposed to buying one off the lot. I ordered a green Compass North 4x4, with the Driver's Convenience Group, full size spare and the power sunroof. Might seem like an odd group of add-ons...

Anyway, I'm looking forward to exploring the forum and learning what everyone else has to say about their Compasses!

Mel

·
Registered
137 Posts
Welcome to the site!

I am also waiting for my first new vehicle. It's a green JeepCompass Limited 4x4 :)

Enjoy the site, and hope your wait is not too long!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Colors

Welcome Mel.

So far i have seen 3 colors - Blue Sport (the one I test drove) Green Limited and Khaki Brown Sport. Green and Blue are nice - think i'll wait till i see the red and black before making my final decision.

Fly's Red Limited - no offense to the green lovers here - is the best pic i've seen so far. Anyone post pics of the black yet?

·
Registered
137 Posts
Wait till I get mine into the Rockies for a little picture taking session!
I have promised myself that the first weekend off with my jeep, we are gonna take a ride into Banff for the weekend!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Green compass

Thanks for the welcomes! I have to say that I was more than a little worried about the green colour because I ordered it without seeing one in person. All the dealerships around here seem to have ordered the khaki only, though I have seen one red one as well. I looked everywhere online trying to see what the Jeep Greem really looked like, and began to panic even more when I saw the new Jeep Unlimited in what was called Jeep Green - but is actually that yellow-green colour. (Yikes :shock: !)

When my dealership finally got a green one, they didn't keep it for very long, but I was able to confirm that it was the right choice for me. HAven't yet seen the blue or black.

Mel

1 - 10 of 10 Posts