My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey There,
Anyone know what the stock system is comprised of for the 2011 Compass? Not sure what model I have but I know it seems to have great bass in the front...
Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
534 Posts
If you have the basic system its 4 6x9 speakers in each of the doors if you have the upgraded system it is 2 tweeters In the dash, 6.5's in the doors and 2 3.5" speakers in the rear hatch + an 8" sub.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Agreed. The Compasses have great bass overall.
I take my car to the beach, open up trunk and let the music flow :)
Love the sound capability of the Jeep Compass 2009

·
Registered
92 Posts
Hey Tyler id like to point out that some basic systems come with tweaters too :) I don't know if it depends on the year.... But my 2014 has 2x tweaters in the dash and 4x 6x9s. They're fairly decent sounding for stock but I will change them bad boys even I am ahead lol

·
Super Moderator
534 Posts
The basic systems do not have tweeters, it looks like they do in the dash on both sides, however there is no speaker in them. Boston acoustics system is the only one that gets tweeters from the factory.

The Base level stereo has 4 6x9's in the doors that's it

·
Registered
92 Posts
Oh snao you're right..I looked just now.. And put my head by the front dash, I hear nothing coming out. Lol... Damn will that is a good thing in my opinion.. Nothing worse than changing speakers and leaving factory dash tweaters in...I know you can get to them.. But its always a pain

1 - 6 of 6 Posts