My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i dont have the audio upgrade on my jeep, but i'd like to put some subs, probably 2 10's...where should i put them, i don't want to give up my trunk space, any solutions/better ideas...btw, i'm not a millionaire so nothin too expensive

·
Registered
656 Posts
Maybe in the tailgate.
The same place the swing down speakers would be if you chose that option.
Maybe consider adding the factory speakers.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I put mine down in the spare tire wheel well.. so it is flat with the back storage area. Then put a carpet covered peice of plywood over so it appears stock. It doesnt give up any storage space.. but I am driving around without a spare : /

·
Registered
348 Posts
This photo seems to have a small sub where most Compass's have a small storage space.
It would be easy enough to build a box on the other side to install a second sub. They would also be slightly offset so there would be less chance of phase cancellation.

If you want larger subs and can stand to do without a spare tire exe07 solution seems like a great idea.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I finally get my internet back at my house tommorrow Ill post some pictures of mine so you can see what im talking about. I really dont think there is room on the opposite side but its worth a try if you have time and want a little project to do.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts