My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey whats up guys my name is Dave, just bought my new 2018 Jeep Compass Altitude 4wd in Billet Silver with Black Top about a month ago and finally found your forum. I am definitely liking what I have found on here. I originally had wanted a Wrangler but after the dealership dropped what the monthly payment would be on me I decided that a $700 a month payment was just not for me. So I decided that I would check out the Compass since I did like the look of it (way more then the Cherokee) and it would be alot more affordable. I am really enjoying how well equipped it is. It may not be as cool as a Wrangler but I feel like it has a classy look to it and it looks more masculine and beefy then other crossovers. I am 6'3" and was very surprised how much room I have in the driver seat, I can fully extend my left leg while driving which is very important for long trips, It has way more leg room then the Grand Cherokee which surprised be alot. I will post some pics of it later on, Only thing I have done to it so far which was an absolute necessity is 15% window tint and a Windshield Brow.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Welcome and congrats! I just had 15% put on mine, it's an 18 Compass Lattitude in billet silver as well.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts