My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Wife's "new to her" 07' Sport We added the 20" CX Wheels 815 on Wed. the night after we got it... This pik is before Tint which will be done in 15% tomorrow morning...

Lemme know what ya think!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
Nice looking Compass, cool wheels, too! Must be your Ram in the background? Glad to see I'm not the only one sporting a Ram too lol! Reps to ya for the pic! :)

- Cherokee

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yessir, that's my Goat.. Its a 06' Quad Cab Lone Star Edition w/ a 4.7L w/ a Flowmaster Dual Exhaust. Its about to get its Audio Upgrade and a new set of 20" tires (lucky me!)

If the wife remains as happy as she has been the first few days with the Compass I think we're gonna be alright lol

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
We definitely don't mind pics, the more the better, but couple great looking Mopars right there! Getting ready to upgrade the audio in my truck, too, Infinity system for me! :)

- Cherokee

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I decided to go all Pioneer in mine since I need to go with Shallow Mount subs for the location I need em to be under the rear seat.

I will post some piks of the tint this afternoon when she is all finished up at the tint shop.

·
Registered
34 Posts
well if it makes the wife happy:D , what can you do...my wife has a 06' ford explorer on 26" rims, she had 22's and cracked one on a pot hole. so i pcked on her then got her the 26's for her bday she has been happy ever since and drives really slow and carefull now..lol..coming from Germany she was little heavy footed..

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
The tint looks great, really pops on a white Compass! :)

- Cherokee

1 - 11 of 11 Posts