My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Salut!

I'd like to get some input from you guys if the Jeep Compass is indeed a good fit for us.

What we need:

- enough space for kid and dog
- used models but not older than 4 years for around $18'000
- for camping, though not off-road but rather "easy" to reach public camping

The reason I'm asking here is because I see very many Jeep Compass in my area but at the same time often read negative reviews about it.
How come this car doesn't get very good reviews? It just would be the perfect fit for us, considering the size and the price.

Thanks,

·
Registered
31 Posts
I have 2014 limited
Have a baby booster seat in the back which takes up most of the middle seat. Looking at that i cant see much room if you were to have a dog and camping gear in the back

My car is doing ok, no problems yet although only done 24k km.

Car seems decent but when we have another kid id be look at changing to a GC or something similar for more room.

·
Registered
286 Posts
I have a 2014 4x4 sport model I have no problems with mine it has over 15k miles not one problem I go camping a lot in it and me and my wife has a german sherperd we take a lot of places with us. We don't have any kinds yet but ive taken my nephew with us be for its a great jeep for the family but with a large dog and kids the trunk is alittle on the small side but I payed $120 and got my self a trailer hitch to pull a small trailer to put all my camping gear in and not there ton of room all around

1 - 3 of 3 Posts