My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings everyone. Well, the time has come to say goodbye. After a lot of discussion between my Mate and I, we traded in our Jeep Compass Trailhawk for a Nissan Leaf SL Plus. I've been long wanting to get back into some level of electrification for my commuter and decided that it was time to go after the pure EV route. We have charging at work, and a good network around our area if the need does arise to have to plug it in. We bought the one with the 62kv battery and it supposedly has a 226 mile range at full charge. Of course that will vary, but I'm comfortable with the idea that this will be up to the task for 99.9% of our around town needs with the added range over the base.

I think I'm one of the few that had relatively few issues with our Compass. I'll miss it, but will enjoy not having to buy gas for our local needs, and enjoy leaving the gassers that are still part of the fleet for pleasure and long distance only.

This has been a great group. While I haven't been the most active poster in the group, I've enjoyed sharing knowledge with the other Compass owners. Thanks once more to all of those who have offered help and advice over the time that We've owned our Compass

·
Registered
177 Posts
Hate to see you go but had the electric bug a bit ago. Have owned two volts (one got totaled before I got the compass. Also had a BMW i3, too much fun in that little thing!

Around town is nice and I lived in a good area as well. It just becomes more and more of a realization that I for my life and my families life we need tesla type of miles. I don't have Tesla money so... And model 3 are still like 45k. No deal for me still 😞

I gave up on it for a while but I will go back when the rest of companies catch up. They will it will just take time.

Good luck and get ready to deal will *******s parking in your spots because their dicks or they just don't care. ICE spots are the worse 😞

K

·
Registered
45 Posts
Driving electric comes closer and closer, especially here in Europe. This made me thinking about the upcoming Compass plug in hybrid, which should go on sale early to mid 2020. This could be the way to for me, as we get chargers at work for our future company cars soon. Unfortunately, FCA didn’t talk about the price yet, but 240hp sounds good to me...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts