My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well...I tinted my corner lenses...I didn't want to go too dark cuz obviously its easier to start off light and go darker, but either way, on black (at least) it looks SOOOOO much better than the stock look.

here are some pictures of it stock...

here are some of it tinted

·
Registered
204 Posts
I really like the way the tinting looks on the lamps. Unfortunately we can't do that in Mb. Even covers that do over the rear lights are not allowed. My borther had light covers on his Chevy that had less than 10% coverage on the rear lights. Got a $150 ticket and told to take them off.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
rommel543 said:
I really like the way the tinting looks on the lamps. Unfortunately we can't do that in Mb. Even covers that do over the rear lights are not allowed. My borther had light covers on his Chevy that had less than 10% coverage on the rear lights. Got a $150 ticket and told to take them off.
oh wow...I have seen SOOO many people with super tinted rear lights and what not, here in ON...and I don't think they've been bothered...as long as you can see the light...I think the only illegal ones here are the headlight covers some people put on

·
Registered
204 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts