My Jeep Compass Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
2022 Jeep Compass Limited
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tire Sky Wheel Car Vehicle

Posted that I put some Falken Wildpeak Trail AT tires 225/55 R18 on my 22 Limited. Had a chance today to take them out on a 10 mile easy trail (Leona Divide fire road 6N04 rated 3 out of 10) near Santa Clarita, CA. I aired down to about 25 psi and they performed well. Only issue was some well rutted areas, the approach angle/ground clearance - not helpful to the air dam, had to replace a body clip. Oh well, may need to look at a leveling kit for the front to bring it back up, especially after airing down. It definitely was a good drive and solitude.
Tire Car Wheel Vehicle Plant
Tire Wheel Plant Vehicle Hood

Wheel Tire Car Cloud Vehicle

· Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice! Thanks for the pics.
Your welcome Techmike. Was hoping to post some short videos, but can't seem to upload due to wrong format. Can't have the other soft-roaders have all the fun, (i.e. subarus, bronco sports, Hyundai, Kia, Chevy and everyone else that are getting back into the off-road trend). Hope to post future pics as I continue to explore and enjoy what's out there (within my Limited capabilities).

· Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I did have a good time gunner. Hoping to go another easy/moderate trail soon, but may be early next year. Have a front leveling kit incoming from Valkryie Off Road Gear. Would like to install that first before heading out again. Should only level the front to the rear - it is only a half inch leveling kit, so we'll see how the ground clearance/approach angle changes. Didn't want to go too extreme on the leveling/lift since I drive mainly street/freeway - LA traffic already wreaks havoc on MPG as is.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts