My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the Round Eyed Compass was produced for three years.
Anybody have any idea of the total number produced?
In the beginning we watched closely the monthly sales figures between the Compass and Patriot . . . would love to know how many more Pat's are on the road than Compass'. In my neighbourhoods in "notice" like maybe four or even five Compass for every Pat i notice. (but hay - our Round Eyed Compass' really DO stand out)

·
Registered
34 Posts
I can say that when I was in Germany, I was the 4th to order a Rallye edition and 2 were green. Out and about it felt like I was the only one I want to say the same year I bought mine I was told by the German Jeep/Chrys/Dodge dealer they no longer sold the compass in Europe for lack of sales or something. In killeen, TX I seen a few its about even (compass/patriots) no rallye editions, when I took it for the 1st time to Jeep dealer in killeen to buy a second engine cover. the sales guy said they had only sold a few rallye's and a few compass. heck here in Iraq I outside the gate I saw a Green Compass coolest thing to see one out here in Iraq. Now I go out with my camera ready so I can snap a pic of it..

1 - 2 of 2 Posts