My Jeep Compass Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Only had my compass a day and the top of the touch screen has ‘delaminated’?
Contacted the local Jeep dealership who mentioned they have already done 3 of these screens in the last month!!
Anyone else had a screen problem - Was hoping not to be visiting a garage so soon 🤷‍♂️
At least it looks as if it will be replaced on warranty.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Took it in to Jeep today, they will replace the touchscreen under manufacturer warranty 👍

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No touchscreens available for up to 6 months, no replacement facia’s available until April/May.....might just return the Jeep for a refund, unfit for purpose - Not Happy!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Those supply chain issues are having a big affect on everything. Sad.
Sadly I’ll be returning my Jeep Wednesday 12th. I will not be replacing it with another Jeep.
After a conversation today with Jeep UK they still could not confirm a delivery date for the parts required suggesting that until I ‘commit’ to placing an order for the parts (under warranty) they will not or can not confirm a delivery?
This could be weeks or months, sadly I am not prepared to commit only to then be told my Jeep won’t be repaid for 6 months.
It’s absolutely crazy that Jeep are willing to lose a customer for the sake of confirming a delivery date.
So sadly, my Jeep will be returning and I’ll select another marquee - My Jeep experience was short and bitterly disappointing.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts