My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased a 2020 Compass Trailhawk, in an Olive Green Color. While I like the red interior accents a lot, I was thinking that swapping with green accents to match the car would look really cool. I have seen a renegade trailhawk with swapped blue accents and it looked great on the car. Does anyone know of any place to get new parts? Exciting to start playing around with mods and upgrades!

·
Registered
2018 COMPASS TRAILHAWK
11 Posts
Funny that you want to swap the red. i do a decent amount of design and painting and whatnot, and one of my favorite color combos is olive/red. My last car (Fiat 500) was olive and I added red accents to it. My Compass is also a Trailhawk with red interior but the exterior is Spitfire Orange so the red is a complete eyesore, in my opinion. Anyway, other than some advice that the red isn’t bad at all, I unfortunately can not help, but blue is a very complimentary color to my orange one so I’ll be interested in seeing other responses to your post.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Funny that you want to swap the red. i do a decent amount of design and painting and whatnot, and one of my favorite color combos is olive/red. My last car (Fiat 500) was olive and I added red accents to it. My Compass is also a Trailhawk with red interior but the exterior is Spitfire Orange so the red is a complete eyesore, in my opinion. Anyway, other than some advice that the red isn’t bad at all, I unfortunately can not help, but blue is a very complimentary color to my orange one so I’ll be interested in seeing other responses to your post.
I agree the red is very nice, and am happy to keep it. I think green would also look good and will make it more unique. Thanks for your reply!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts