My Jeep Compass Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi so I have a 2018 Jeep Compass I love my car but I can barely see on the road and I wanna make it look beefier, so I wanted to add aftermarket parts like what I listed but I have no clue how to.

The reason I want to get the suspension is because I have the Jeep compass rattle in my front suspension and it’s all messed up, when I hit bumps potholes or speed bumps the front suspension rattles, also when I start accelerating the engine makes a very distinct clicking sound and it’s only in first so I don’t know if it’s the throttle coming loose on the engine or exhaust leak I just want to know if I can fix it myself for right now.

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I did mean I don’t know what parts to choose I haven’t found many coilovers suspension or I’ve only found lift kits for the car I also wanted to add headers, exhaust and a short ram if anyone has any suggestions

· Registered
2018 Jeep Compass Latitude
83 Posts
I'd suggest replacing your sway bar links with some actual metal ones, the OEM are plastic... Not sure if that's part of what you might be hearing but I know it's a common issue.

For some light bars it depends where you want to place them. I for one have a curved 42inch on my custom made roof rack. I haven't added any pictures yet to the site but I plan on it later tonight. I'll add them tonight and post them here.

· Registered
2018 Jeep Compass Latitude
83 Posts
Here's how I places my light bar on the DIY rack I made. Temporary brackets I made with extra of the square tubing. There isn't any Compass specific brackets (not that I know of and couldn't find) so I ordered these but have yet a chance to put them on yet. Also ordered some KC wire hider that is along the edge of the windshield with the wires running into the engine bay. I can take some pictures later of how I ran the wires, worst part was trying to get through the firewall.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts