My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure what's different with the Compass turn signal but a lot of times I end up high beaming the cars in front of me when I try to signal for a left turn. :smile_big:

·
Registered
828 Posts
Don't think I've had any trouble that way yet but I hardly drive outside of daylight hours. You could go to the dealer and see if other models on the lot feel the same. I've been thinking of going back to my dealer just to see if a couple quirks like that are specific to the one I bought or if they are "all like that".

·
Registered
22 Posts
I don’t do it often but I’ve had the same experience with the turn signal stalk. Nothing wrong with it, just very sensitive and there’s no free play before the high beams activate. You’ll probably adjust to it overtime and not highbeam when activating the turn signal.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Yes, you just need to tap it square. I have done it a few times as well. With snow falling now and that means gloves, I'm sure it will happen even more.

·
Registered
13 Posts
It happened to me when I rented Chrysler 200. Almost every time I tried to signal left turn that little plastic switch slips to high beam position.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts