My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I have iPhone 7+ and Uconnect 230. How in the world do I stop Apple Music from auto play/starting? It’s driving me nuts. Opening/closing the app, yelling at Siri.

i called Apple. They said it’s in the radio function and that somehow the auto start needs to be turned off. Mine doesnt have the touch screen.
I have Spotify on phone. I have the auto start turned off. Does anyone know a good music app that has an auto start turn off switch?

or should I call Uconnect see if there is some type of file or something that I can upload to radio to turn it off?

·
Registered
3 Posts
There is an option on the Uconnect setting that allows for auto play when your phone is connected or paired to the system. Make sure this is off. And also the auto start on your Apple Muisc and Spotify. Try also using the options in Apple Car play.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There is an option on the Uconnect setting that allows for auto play when your phone is connected or paired to the system. Make sure this is off. And also the auto start on your Apple Muisc and Spotify. Try also using the options in Apple Car play.
i miss wrote. I have uconnect 130. There is no settings for me to turn off. I don’t have the touch screen. Apple doesnt have auto start setting for MUSIC. The car play option on my phone(iPhone 7+) is turned off.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts