My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 14 latitude. Not sure what version of uconnect I have. Yesterday we mad a fairly long drip I need to use maps on iPhone 7 +. As soon as I turn on radio, hit button for BT, amazon music starts playing. Maps can't come into give when turns, etc.. I have to keep stopping amazon all the time.

See, when I had android. Amazon music would play and maps would cut in when I had to make a turn, or whatever. So since I went to iPhone. It doesn't do that. Is it amazon, the phone, uconnect autostart or something else. I would be nice if maps would cut in on amazon music when it had to. but it doesn't.

Just wondering if someone can give me some help. I tried a lot of things. thank you

·
Registered
1 Posts
I personally haven’t experienced that issue but I noticed that there are separate volume settings when using CarPlay and maybe the same applies to Bluetooth (shot in the dark). So when I’m using music and maps, if I turn down the volume while the maps directions cut in, it changes the sound level of the maps not music. Worth a shot to adjust the volume when you should be getting directions and see if it works.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts