My Jeep Compass Forum banner

uConnect in your Jeep Compass?

• Yes, but it's a waste of money.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I would never use it.

• No. What's Bluetooth anyways...

• Don't have a JeepCompass yet, but want uConnect!

• Don't have a JeepCompass yet. Don't want uConnect!

• Total voters
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am finally getting around to using the uConnect system, and my first thoughs are pretty good.

It's pretty much voice activated, works well (works better if you just talk normally)

Sound quality is great, and doing things like adding to the addressbook is pretty easy.

Thumbs up in my opinion!

·
Registered
62 Posts
flybynight_x1 said:
Maybe someday when I get a bluetooth phone I might like it once I get to check it out :)
Haha..me too! I have it, it looks cool, but I can't try it out yet because I don't own a phone (any phone, not just one with bluetooth). Soon though!

·
Registered
172 Posts
I ride a moterbike, can't tell you how many times I got cut off by someone yacking on the phone and not even looking.

So I have mixed feelings about cell phone use in vehicles, but at least with the u-connect it's hands free, so I approve :)

I also like how it auto mutes the radio, can't say I have a phone, but I did set it up the best I could, I must have looked silly talking to my car LOL

·
Registered
62 Posts
Okay, I finally bought a phone and got it all set up..which was easy once I got my hands on some instructions! :x I like it so far but haven't tested it out while driving yet, just sitting in my driveway where I called people and had them call me while the radio was on. I think it is kinda cool!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Blue Light?

Hey I have question for other U-Connectors, Does your rearview have a blue light on it? The paperwork looks like it's suppose to have one, but then again I had to get a copy of the instructions from the dealer because it doesn't come in the manual.

Thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts