My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I cant find the USB slot or Ipod connection? can somebody please help

I've checked the glove box for the UCI lead, nothing, checked the arm rest bin nothing.

checked the brochure and it say USB slot with Ipod connection

I have the

Media Centre 235 6CD/DVD/MP3 compatibility with iPod® control

Could somebody please help me? I get the feeling I might of looked for it so hard that its in front of my eyes and I cannot see it.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Seems like the 430/430N has a small flap on the right above the AUX jack, but otherwise (for 230/235) its located in the glovebox somewhere

I downloaded the Owners manual .pdf and it mentions it in there

Never checked if I have a USB, I'll look tonight!

·
Registered
5 Posts
It is very difficult to find! I missed it the first six times I looked for it. In the glove box on the side closest to the driver (left for me probably right you) at the top - not inside the box itself.

·
Registered
308 Posts
No USB for me on first look :(

Would be good to see a pic of its location if anyone can take one?

·
Registered
8 Posts
My 2012 Compass has two USB ports for iphone/mp3 one on the stereo itself that is mostly used to transfer pics/mp3 to my gig, the other one is to plug in mp3 players or iphone. but for iphone using the AUX/bluetoothe option is the best! My USB port is inside the glove compartment upper right side.

·
Registered
339 Posts
if you don't have the factory bluetooth as an option, you won't have the USB port in the glovebox. the brochure and the owner's manual have several innaccuracies

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Top stuff Nehope, I found it!

works well and can control the ipod via the head unit

funnily enough..
best and easiest to locate it at night with the lights on cos its illuminated.

·
Registered
308 Posts
read above post. he won't have it if he doesn't have the factory bluetooth, so lights on or not, he won't find it.
It's ok, I get it - I don't have one!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts