My Jeep Compass Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a copy of a post from last year which is identical to my problem. I’ve changed the iPhone detail only but the rest is the same.

2018 Jeep Compass - if I connect my iphone se (8) with the charging cable OR via Bluetooth, the screen starts going haywire. It refuses to stay on bluetooth (maps, Spotify, etc.) and will switch to FM radio. If I try XM, it switches back and forth from XM to FM repeatedly and also changes channels repeatedly on its own. Turning it off and on does not work. Car has to be turned off for a while for system to reset itself or I have to do a soft reset by pressing both top corners of the screen for 15 seconds until the system resets. If I start the car, disconnect bluetooth on my phone, and leave the system set to XM, it will usually play XM radio without issues. But otherwise, it seems like there is a ghost in my car messing with me.
Any help welcome.

· Registered
640 Posts
Soft reset of uconnect appears to have sorted it. Thanks Nev for help
Glad to hear the soft reset seemed to help, Hop124! Our team is also via private message if there's anything you may need assistance with.

Steph
Jeep Cares

1 - 8 of 8 Posts