My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

First time Jeep owner here and am LOVING my new 2017 compass trailhawk. Question for the group, does anyone know if it is possible to get the upgraded headlamps (bi-xenon with LED strip lights) after purchase? My trailhawk had everything I wanted except for the upgrade lighting package. I am looking for stock or non stock if anyone has suggestions. If someone has done this already could you also link me out and show pics if possible?

Thanks!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi everyone,

First time Jeep owner here and am LOVING my new 2017 compass trailhawk. Question for the group, does anyone know if it is possible to get the upgraded headlamps (bi-xenon with LED strip lights) after purchase? My trailhawk had everything I wanted except for the upgrade lighting package. I am looking for stock or non stock if anyone has suggestions. If someone has done this already could you also link me out and show pics if possible?

Thanks!
If you can get part numbers for the headlamp assemblies and just order bulbs and ballasts from TRS I think you could make it work. I am looking to do the same thing for my Sport 4x4 after I take delivery. I havent had any luck finding them yet.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Ok, I believe that I have found the part numbers for the headlamps. I doubt they come with ballasts/bulbs but those can be had for less with appropriate harnesses from places like TRS. My only question would be what other wiring would we need to make the rest of the lights work(LED accents).

55112715AC (Driver side)
55112714AC (Pass side)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts