My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I finally installed a 730n radio replacing my 130 and not a hard install at all, got it off ebay for 400 although it was a 2011 model but at a 3rd the price what he hell I'll take a chance, it was returnable if I didn't like it. also bought the extension cable for uconnect now I have voice command. then I when online and updated the firm wear to the latest application update 2.700 and grace notes 5411. not sure that was the latest, but it worked. then I got a hold of Sirius radio to up date my radio install, they had given me a 3 month trial when I bough my used compass and for $50 for 6 month more. With the new install they gave me 1 year trial and added the 6 months for $50. That's a $350 saving Wow! That almost paid for the radio... Now I in the process of add a back up camera to the 730n. I have the pin outs for the radio and I am thinking of adding a wireless module to the back of the radio and one for the camera, it will be so much easier that running all the wire. But will see..

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
got it for $400 and 86 for the extension cable, but all in all it works great.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts